CLICK THIS FLAG TO TRANSLATE MY WEBSITE

CLICK THIS FLAG TO TRANSLATE MY WEBSITE
English French German Spain Italian Dutch Russian Portuguese Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Road To Success With PTC




There's a new PTC which quite often discussed by the Expert and PTC is Ifbux. Yes, now is arguably the PTC has become one of the best PTC ever! Just imagine, in this PTC 1.5 months has paid its members more than $ 8000 and a active member of more than 50,000!

Previously .. this is my story with this one PTC,
About 1-2 ago, I only have about $ 120 just in my Paypal account. You need to know, I am very pleased with the PTC business and want to invest some funds in it. But the problem is ... I almost never make a profit from PTC. Yes, indeed a lot of PTC provides great deals on their rental referrals, but in reality? Mostly it was just gimmick! Yes, I've often run out of money for the lease rental referral and the referral was in no way generate profit!

And then I get a great information on PTC is from my friend. My friend said the PTC is very legit, profitable and have an honest Admin. Yes .. Initially I honestly do not believe what my friend said .. Indeed, anyone who directly trust the PTC a newborn? But then a great thing going with this PTC. PTC is growing very rapidly until it reaches 10,000 members in 1 week! Not only that .. This PTC pays its members even have started a total of nearly $ 1,000 in 1-2 weeks!

This is what makes me then convinced to upgrade my account to Premium and then tried to hire 150 referrals. I spend cost: $ 65 (Upgrade to Premium) $ 48 (Rentals 150 referrals) = $ 113. The result? Wow very great! Only about 3 days I've got the first payout of $ 4.05 and 1-2 weeks later I again get a payout of two $ 52! You need to know, I never get a profit of more than $ 50 of business PTC (because I was innocent and also not good), but now I can get $ 56 in just 2 weeks! That's why I mention this as PTC PTC is easiest!

Many features can be found in this Great PTC, namely:

* Member Clicks:
$ 0.01 (Standard & Premium Member)
$ 0.012 (Ultimate Member)
* Referral Click:
$ 0.005 (Standard Member)
$ 0.01 (Premium & Ultimate Member)
* Payout:
$ 4 Instant via Paypal or Alertpay
* Upgrade:
Premium: $ 65 (Lifetime)
Ultimate: $ 155 (Lifetime)
* Max Direct Referral:
Unlimited!
* Referral Max Rent:
250 (Standard Member)
1000 (Premium Member)
2500 (Ultimate Member)
* Rental Fee Referral:
$ 0.34 / referral per month (Standard Member)
$ 0.32 / referral per month (Premium Member)
$ 0.27 / referral per month (Ultimate Member)
* Referral Hire AVG / Statistics:
Minimum 2 to 2.5! Active and Very Profitable!
* Jackpot
* Forum
* And Much More ...

Road To Success Click Here

0 comments:

:a: :b: :c: :d: :e: :f: :g:
:h: :i: :j: :k: :l:
Post a Comment